To register for classes, log in to MyCCC and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Student tab.
- Under Registration tools, click on “Add or Drop Classes.”
- Select a term (ex: CCC Spring 2019) then click “Submit”.
- Enter Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) from the online searchable schedule, then click on “Finalize Add/Drop.”
- If a course requires enrollment in two sections, i.e., a lecture and a lab, both CRNs must be entered at the same time. NOTE: You are not enrolled in classes until you click on “Finalize Add/Drop.”
- After you have clicked on “Finalize Add/Drop” and you have verified your registration, click on “Pay Now” to pay your fees.
*To ensure enrollment, register early and check the last day to add a course on the online searchable schedule.
Visit Coastline’s Registration Process web page for more information.